Clarion’s domestic workers are able to combine all the home support services offered by Clarion to its clients. They are well trained in home management including housekeeping, meal preparation and are usually flexible enough to combine various duties to adapt to client needs. Clients will describe scope of work on questionnaire and this will be used to draft the job description that will be included in the agreement.
Domestic staff may also work for our home and hospitality clients. This includes any indoor household cleaning and organizing tasks assigned by the employer and may regularly include cleaning "projects" (e.g., cleaning and organizing a messy closet). Some employers also require changing linen, cooking or food preparation. This should be specified early in the interview process if desired.
Cleaning duties may include but not limited to the following:
- Making sure that all assigned areas of the home are clean
- Cleaning after children
- Organizing and engaging in activities with children etc.
- Transporting children to and from school / activities.
- Grocery shopping and running errands.
- Child and / or parents’ laundry.
- Other requirements may or may not include light housekeeping.
Meal preparation duties may include but not limited to the following:
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Preparing and administering meals for children and/ or family
- Cleaning kitchen, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Download the Questionnaire (Right click and Save Link As)
Phone : 403 399-4149
Fax: (403) 208-2491